We are Here to Support You
Transactors - Reach us during office hours via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 951.827.9500
UCR Employees - For questions about UCPath:
- Campus Support Center: UCR’s local support center to answer UCR UCPath and payroll questions, as well as HR and benefits-related inquiries.
Phone: 951.827.9500 Email:
- UCPath: Log in to UCPath Online. Select the yellow “Ask UCPath Center” button in the top right of your browser window to send a secure message or virtually “chat” live with a UCPath Center associate between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. about a variety of topics. You can also call the UCPath Center Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays, at 855-982-7284.
News & Updates
Updated Offboarding Process
Over the past six months, the UC Office of the President (UCOP) along with the UCPath Center (UCPC) and all 20 UC Location teams have been working to review and streamline the offboarding process to add additional efficiencies including speeding up the turnaround time to issue final paychecks for ALL employees (represented and non-represented) who separate voluntarily. Learn More Here
State Assembly Bill 119 (AB119) signed into law in 2017, contains a legal requirement for public institutions to have available the physical location of a represented employee’s “workstation”. UCOP Labor Relations is providing oversight and guidance for this effort and requires each UC location meet the compliance requirement in AB119 by the end of the calendar year (UCOP) to avoid legal ramifications. This requires updates to the UCPath System no later than December 2021 for all employees.
With the UCPath upgrade successful completed on December 13, 2021, users may need to:
- Recreate certain UCPath online bookmarks. If a previous bookmark no longer works, users can navigate back to that page and recreate it.
- It is recommended to use the UCPath online bookmark feature vs browser bookmark
- Clear browser cache if any issues arise when first logging back into UCPath
As a reminder, for the best UCPath Online experience, please use one of the following web browsers:
Note: Internet Explorer 11 is no longer a supported browser.