We are Here to Support You
Transactors - Reach us during office hours via email@example.com, or call at 951.827.9500
UCR Employees - For questions about UCPath:
- Campus Support Center: UCR’s local support center to answer UCR UCPath and payroll questions, as well as HR and benefits-related inquiries.
Phone: 951.827.9500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- UCPath: Log in to UCPath Online. Select the yellow “Ask UCPath Center” button in the top right of your browser window to send a secure message or virtually “chat” live with a UCPath Center associate between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. about a variety of topics. You can also call the UCPath Center Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays, at 855-982-7284.
News & Updates
Lived Name aims to have a student or employee's self-chosen name to be used in all university communications and reporting, except where legal names are required by law, industry standard or legitimate business needs.
Transactor Resource for UCPath Page Labels for Lived Name Guide (PPT)
Transactor Resource for UCPath Page Labels for Lived Name Guide (XLSX)
As you may know the deployment of IAMRiverside is scheduled to go live March 20, 2023. This will affect the UCR NetID Generation and Onboarding process for Staff and Faculty new hires. Students will continue to retain their student NetIDs when they become an employee. Please view the webpage for more information regarding the processes UCR should be following.
Updated Offboarding Process (Changes)
There is a change to the updated offboarding process that was rolled out last month. As mentioned before this new process will require adjustments and updates as we move forward to ensure it is feasible for our campus and also accounts for exceptions, exclusions, and scenarios that impact the turnaround time. With that said, please review the changes below:
What has changed since we implemented the updated offboarding process?:
- At this time, the UCPath Center cannot support the 72-hour turnaround time for final pay for non-represented, voluntary termination employees. This means that voluntary non-represented employees will continue to receive final paychecks on the next on-cycle check date.
- Please continue to provide the 1-day turnaround (where each stakeholder: employee, supervisor, Dept HR/AP staff, SSC should send information to the next level within 1 business day) so we can streamline the final pay process and make it as efficient as possible on our campus.
When will the 72-hour process update take place?
- At this time there is no ETA on when UCPath will implement the 72-hour rule for final pay for non-represented voluntary terminations. However, as we receive more information we will provide updates to all stakeholders. In the meantime, please continue to provide termination information within the 1-day timeframe.
As a reference, over the past eight months, the UC Office of the President (UCOP) along with the UCPath Center (UCPC) and all 20 UC Location teams have been working to review and streamline the offboarding process to add additional efficiencies including speeding up the turnaround time to issue final paychecks for ALL employees (represented and non-represented) who separate voluntarily. Learn More Here
State Assembly Bill 119 (AB119) signed into law in 2017, contains a legal requirement for public institutions to have available the physical location of a represented employee’s “workstation”. UCOP Labor Relations is providing oversight and guidance for this effort and requires each UC location meet the compliance requirement in AB119 by the end of the calendar year (UCOP) to avoid legal ramifications. This requires updates to the UCPath System no later than December 2021 for all employees.
Learn more about how UCR is implementing and working on this effort